ASHLAND, Va. (WRIC) — Authorities in Hanover County are investigating a bank robbery in Ashland on Monday afternoon.
The Ashland Police Department posted on its Facebook page that at 2:45 p.m., an unknown man entered the BB&T in the 700 block of England Street and handed a note demanding money to the clerk.
The suspect, whose picture was shared by Ashland police, reportedly left without displaying any weapons. No injuries were reported, police said.
No additional information, including the amount stolen or if money was indeed taken, was provided.
Anyone with any information about this crime should call 365-6140 or Crime Stoppers at 780-1000.
- Huff’s 13 leads No. 15 Virginia past St. Francis (Pa), 76-51
- ‘This happened out of the blue’: COVID-related closure of Legends Grille blindsides workers
- ‘People are about to lose everything’: Bipartisan plan could extend unemployment before expiration date
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Justice Department investigating ‘bribery-for-pardon scheme’