RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police are investigating a shooting that put a man in the hospital with critical injuries.
According to police, officers responded to the 2500 block of Bethel Street for reports of a shooting. Authorities found an adult male suffering from a gunshot wound in the area, who was then taken to the hospital with life-threatening injures.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Washington Huddle week 3 with Bruce Rader and Scott Jackson
- Richmond’s eviction problem and what’s being done about it
- House passes bill aimed to bolster federal stockpile of medical equipment for future use
- Condom recycling operation raided in Vietnam