RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police are investigating a shooting that put a man in the hospital with critical injuries.
According to police, officers responded to the 2500 block of Bethel Street for reports of a shooting. Authorities found an adult male suffering from a gunshot wound in the area, who was then taken to the hospital with life-threatening injures.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- Sen. Tim Kaine endorses Joe Biden for president
- Mexico confirms first 2 cases of coronavirus
- StormTracker 8: Early Sunshine; Spotty Afternoon Showers
- ENTER TO WIN: Basketball Madness
- Virginia bakery stencils current, historical figures on bread each day of Black History Month