RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Police say a man was shot in the leg while standing in a Richmond roadway Friday night.
He is expected to be OK.
Officers were called to Chambers Street just before 8 p.m. The victim was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
No suspect information is available at this time.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- Reds say broadcaster Thom Brennaman resigns after anti-gay slur
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- POD-tastic: The Broadberry hosts socially distant concert in Richmond