CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Chesterfield County Police Department said they have arrested Richmond man after he shot at three women inside of a car on Friday night.
Police said they responded to a report that three woman were shot inside their vehicle following a domestic related incident at 10:49 on Oct. 30, on the 15000 block of River Tree Drive.
The suspect, Thomas A. Bridges III, 31, of Richmond, was taken into custody in the 14600 block of Ramblewood Drive at about 12:22 a.m. on Oct. 31. He was charged with h three counts of attempted malicious wounding, felon in possession of a firearm, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, robbery, and shooting into an occupied vehicle.
In addition, Keyavonte Crawford, 28, of Richmond, was taken into custody and charged with accessory after the fact for her involvement.
Both suspects are currently being held without bond at the Chesterfield County Jail.
Police say are still investigating this incident and ask anyone with information regarding this incident should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or through the P3 app.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- A Chesterfield family was forced to grieve the loss of their daughter for a second time after a prized possession was swiped from their vehicle.
- Richmond Police are investigating after a man reported he was the victim of a robbery early Monday morning.
- A man seen forcefully exhaling on two women outside President Donald Trump’s Virginia golf course has been charged with assault.
- Authorities say they arrested a 15-year-old boy in connection to a shooting at a suburban Milwaukee mall that injured eight people.
- The Wegmans grocery store in Short Pump was robbed on Saturday afternoon around 3:00 p.m.
- Two shootings took place in Richmond's southside Sunday, just one mile and two hours time separating the incidents. A teenage girl is now dead and a man attempted to take his own life.
- Police continued to search Sunday for the suspect in a shooting at a Wisconsin mall that left seven adults and a teenager injured.
- It's not believed the boy was the intended target and neither were the child's grandmother and 10-year-old sister, who were in the house at the time.
- A Polk County couple won’t serve any prison time in a child abuse case in which a malnourished, injured teenage girl was found hiding in the woods.
- During a press conference Saturday, Judd said 46-year-old Shawn Fitzgerald was arrested Friday and charged with 408 counts of possessing child pornography.