EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR) – Police in Oklahoma are asking the public to help identify a suspect who killed a cat by throwing it out of a vehicle while driving through a busy intersection.
A witness told Edmond police that a motorist threw a black cat out of the window while driving a yellow Jeep at around 6:15 p.m. Monday.
“The cat died from his injuries,” Edmond police said on social media. “The witness saw everything but was unable to get the license plate.”
The police sent out an “animal cruelty alert.”
The Jeep is described as a yellow two-door with a black soft top and mud tires.
- Sunday evening house fire displaces Chesterfield County family of five
- StormTracker 8: Frigid Conditions early; Monday Rain chances increase
- Colonial Heights students to return in-person this week
- ‘Smoke was billowing up out there’: Red Cross helps several displaced residents after senior living facility catches fire
- Driver sustains serious injuries after vehicle veers off Hanover County roadway