HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A loud noise early in the morning can shock anyone, however, one Henrico resident was spooked enough to call the police when they heard the sound of porcelain shattering in the bathroom.
Early Saturday morning Henrico County Police said they responded to call about a shooting. Upon further investigation, it was just the sound of a the top of a toilet breaking in the bathroom.
A spokesperson from the department said there was no one injured at the scene and no evidence of a shooting. He said the report was made at the 24000 block of Milhaven Dr.
Police have no more details about the incident at this time.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October