PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Prince William County Police Department has arrested the man suspected of being connected to three bank robberies in northern Virginia in the past few months.
Police said 37-year-old Zachary Allen Hunter, of Landover, Maryland, was arrested on Dec. 28 in connection to a third bank robbery that occurred at a Wells Fargo in the Reston area. During the investigation, police said Hunter was connected to the two previous bank robberies in Prince George County.
Arrest warrants were obtained the next day for Hunter, who remains in custody in Fairfax County, police say. He faces two charges of robbery, and his court date is pending.
- Powerball: Winning numbers for estimated $653M jackpot drawn
- Santa is real, police say after Rhode Island girl asks for DNA testing
- Files show past discipline against officers in Tyre Nichols case
- StormTracker8: Showers tomorrow south of Richmond: Cold start to weekend
- Hunter Biden attorneys call for criminal probes into figures involved in disseminating laptop contents: reports