POWHATAN COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Deputies in Powhatan are looking for vandals who defaced a church sign in the county.
The church sign belonging to the Providence Presbyterian was spray-painted with graffiti resembling male genitals and curse words. Deputies say the sign has since been removed.
A $2,000 reward is being offered by a man with ties to the church for information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible.
- NYC virus deaths exceed 3,200, topping toll for 9/11 attacks
- Pilot program connects VCU Health doctors, first responders in rural Virginia counties amid pandemic
- ‘Don’t have shame’: Advice from a financial planner if you lost your job due to coronavirus
- Actualizaciones de coronavirus: Número de casos de COVID-19 en Virginia supera los 3,000
- Empleado de GRTC da positivo por COVID-19