RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police have responded to an apparent shooting in the city’s Fairfield Court development.
According to a police source, a man was shot in the 2300 block of N. 25 Street just before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The man is believed to be suffering from life-threatening injuries.
Police have not officially released a statement at this time.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News for updates.
- View with caution: This may be America’s creepiest Halloween display
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday
- As Trump faces uncertain future, so do his signature rallies