RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond Police are investigating a fatal stabbing that occurred at the 1600 block of Maury Street on Sunday morning.
Police responded to the scene at 7:45 a.m. after reports of a person down. Once police arrived, they located an adult male with apparent stab wounds inside of a residence.
He was unresponsive and pronounced dead at the scene.
The Medical Examiner will determine the cause of death.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Major Crimes Detective M. Godwin at 804-317-6922 or Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 12
- Washington Football Team president, owners won’t be at Thanksgiving game due to COVID-19 exposures
- ‘Chesterfield County schools failed us miserably’: Parents, teachers frustrated by districts handling of virtual learning
- VCDL president says no pro-gun rally on Lobby Day, claims ‘double standard’ as gun-control advocates take coveted time slots
- ‘Unfair and very discriminatory’: State employee put on leave days after raising concerns about racism