RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police shared footage Wednesday of a suspect in an afternoon shooting on Hull Street that took place over the weekend.
Authorities responded to the 1800 block of Hull Street at 2:01 p.m. on Dec. 1, for reports of a shooting at a business in the area.
Officers found a man suffering from apparent gunshot wounds when they arrived. The victim is expected to be OK, police said, after being taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
“The victim is lucky to be alive,” Major Crimes Lieutenant Rick Edwards said in a statement. “This was a very deliberate and brutal shooting.”
Police shared photos of the suspect and the gray four-door sedan, which could possibly be a Chrysler, he was driving. The suspect is wanted on attempted murder, police said.
Anyone with information on this individual, vehicle or shooting is asked to call Major Crimes Detective S. Donald at (804) 646-6456 or contact Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000 or at www.7801000.com.
- 8 arrested, including L.A. mother and her 4 children, for allegedly stealing $1.1 million in unemployment benefits fraud scheme
- Body discovered in Ashland Walmart parking lot
- Good Samaritans seriously hurt after being hit on I-95 while helping man change tire
- Kroger in Chesterfield evacuated after fire sets off sprinkler system
- Virginia Department of Veterans Services accepting in-person appointments at select offices