RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Police Department is asking for the public’s help finding and identifying a suspect who injured a pedestrian in a Friday night hit and run.
The incident took place shortly after midnight on Friday, July 17, at Believer and Broad Street.
The pedestrian was hit and taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The suspect’s vehicle is a white four-door sedan with damage to front passenger side fender, including a missing headlight and hood. The hubcap may also be missing from the front passenger side tire.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call Detective G. Drago at 804-646-1369 or Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Beta; Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- SUV driver leaves crash scene, gets into second crash and dies, police say
- Caught on camera: Large bull elk bugling amid herd of cows in Colorado
- Indianapolis Colts’ Rigoberto Sanchez connects with Hispanic football fans
- Watch: Trout air-dropped into mountain lakes by airplane in Colorado