RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police said an investigation is underway after a man was shot in the leg on Monday.
Officers responded to the 1200 block of St. John Street for reports of a shooting in the area.
The victim, who was not identified, was taken to a nearby hospital with life-threatening injuries. There is no suspect information at this time, according to authorities, as the investigation is ongoing.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- Family of fallen soldier going to Super Bowl thanks to 49ers’ George Kittle
- Construction on Henrico Mormon temple set to begin in April
- China reports over 1,280 virus cases, death toll at 41
- Henrico nabs acreage for sports arena at Virginia Center Commons mall
- San Francisco, Kansas City zoos kick off friendly competition ahead of Super Bowl