RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police said an investigation is underway after a man was shot in the leg on Monday.
Officers responded to the 1200 block of St. John Street for reports of a shooting in the area.
The victim, who was not identified, was taken to a nearby hospital with life-threatening injuries. There is no suspect information at this time, according to authorities, as the investigation is ongoing.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- StormTracker 8: Hot & humid with isolated T’Storms late
- Two-year-old shot in Whitcomb Court
- Richmond City Council to accept offers for possession of Confederate monuments
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Swimmer saved after water rescue in Appomattox River