RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Police Department responded to reports of a shooting in the 2300 block of Rosetta Street around 8:45 p.m. on Saturday.
Police say that an adult male victim showed up a local hospital with gunshot wounds following the shooting. His injuries are non-life threatening.
This is a developing story stay with 8News for updates.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- With a little more than two months remaining in the year and a significant decrease in air travel since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, Transportation Security Administration officers have already caught more guns at Richmond International Airport security checkpoints than in 2019.
- According to police, three men linked to a shooting on Hillbrook Avenue in Henrico face various charges.
- Operation “Autumn Hope” was a multi-agency enforcement operation focused on human trafficking and the location and recovery of missing and exploited children.
- The Richmond Police Department is working to make an arrest following the use of a stolen credit card at an ABC store.
- A Tennessee man accused of beating his 14-year-old brother to death last week is described by his aunt as a "narcissistic bully" whose mother was afraid of him.
- Florida man received $1.9 million in coronavirus relief funds, used money to buy Mercedes, prosecutors sayA Florida man who received more than $1.9 million in coronavirus relief funds is accused of using a fake business to apply for a Payroll Protection Program loan and using the money to purchase a luxury car and a pickup truck, prosecutors revealed on Friday.
- Hampton police are conducting a death investigation after a child was killed in an apparent dog attack early Monday morning.
- A fire was set Sunday in a Boston ballot drop box holding more than 120 ballots in what Massachusetts election officials said appears to have been a “deliberate attack,” now under investigation by the FBI.
- A 25-year-old man has been charged with murder following a shooting Sunday afternoon at a Marathon gas station in Petersburg.
- The Petersburg Police Department and other law enforcement agencies worked together to make multiple arrests and contraband seizures.