HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A 46-year-old man was arrested hours after allegedly stabbing someone Monday night in Henrico County.
Authorities responded to the 5000 block of Queens Thorpe Court at 9:54 p.m. for a report of a stabbing on Oct. 7, police said. A victim was found suffering from wounds that officers believe were caused by a knife.
The victim, who was not identified, was taken to the hospital.
Michael L. Gayles, a 46-year-old from Henrico, was arrested and charged with malicious wounding following an investigation into the incident.
The condition of the victim is unknown at this time.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Facebook banning ads for gun accessories until after Inauguration Day
- StormTracker 8: Warmer than average day ahead
- Woman found dead on Richmond’s southside
- Small group of protesters gather outside of closed, guarded Texas Capitol on Saturday
- UVA’s Catie DeLoof wins 50 free, places 3rd in 100 back at TYR Pro Swim Series at SwimRVA