HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A 46-year-old man was arrested hours after allegedly stabbing someone Monday night in Henrico County.
Authorities responded to the 5000 block of Queens Thorpe Court at 9:54 p.m. for a report of a stabbing on Oct. 7, police said. A victim was found suffering from wounds that officers believe were caused by a knife.
The victim, who was not identified, was taken to the hospital.
Michael L. Gayles, a 46-year-old from Henrico, was arrested and charged with malicious wounding following an investigation into the incident.
The condition of the victim is unknown at this time.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- Judge lets med student’s free-speech lawsuit move ahead
- VSP: Body found ‘burned beyond recognition’ inside a car in Northampton County
- Chesterfield police request petition of juvenile for bomb threat at Salem Middle