HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A 46-year-old man was arrested hours after allegedly stabbing someone Monday night in Henrico County.
Authorities responded to the 5000 block of Queens Thorpe Court at 9:54 p.m. for a report of a stabbing on Oct. 7, police said. A victim was found suffering from wounds that officers believe were caused by a knife.
The victim, who was not identified, was taken to the hospital.
Michael L. Gayles, a 46-year-old from Henrico, was arrested and charged with malicious wounding following an investigation into the incident.
The condition of the victim is unknown at this time.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Stafford County Fire and Rescue extinguishes structure fire early Saturday morning
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Richmond Fire Department fights two fires on Saturday
- StormTracker 8: Cloudy with patchy fog tonight
- Tapped in: Restaurants prepare how to stay safe and accommodating as outdoor dining goes into the fall