RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond Police are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying a male linked to copper thefts in the city’s Blackwell neighborhood.
“Last week, copper was stolen from a structure in the 1400 block of Bainbridge Street,” Richmond Police officials said in a release Wednesday. “There have been several thefts of copper from structures in the area over the past months and the male in the photos may have information about these larcenies.”
Anyone who can identify the individual in the photos or anyone with information about the copper thefts is asked to call First Precinct Detective T. Wilson at (804) 646-0672 or Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000.
- Navy vet’s ‘sense of activism changed’ since beating by feds
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism