RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond Police are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying a male linked to copper thefts in the city’s Blackwell neighborhood.
“Last week, copper was stolen from a structure in the 1400 block of Bainbridge Street,” Richmond Police officials said in a release Wednesday. “There have been several thefts of copper from structures in the area over the past months and the male in the photos may have information about these larcenies.”
Anyone who can identify the individual in the photos or anyone with information about the copper thefts is asked to call First Precinct Detective T. Wilson at (804) 646-0672 or Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000.
- Facebook’s Henrico Data Center is now online. Here’s what that means
- 24M Americans fear they won’t be able to pay rent
- Chesterfield secures additional 30M in federal COVID-19 relief funding
- Chesterfield Police seek Walgreens robbery suspects
- Lawmakers seek increased consumer protections during the pandemic