HIGHLAND SPRINGS, Va. (WRIC) – A Highland Springs man with outstanding warrants for assault and battery is refusing to leave a home on the 200 block of Hodder Lane, according to police. Henrico County Police Officers and emergency management crews are on the scene handling the situation.
8News is working to learn more after police said they are using precautionary measures in response to the barricaded man’s actions.
8News reached out to the police for an update on the situation. As of 11:30 p.m., police have not yet responded to our request.
This is a developing story. Stay with us for updates.
- Horse sinking in mud rescued at Colorado park
- CDC updates website, says ‘growing evidence’ coronavirus spreads through the air
- Woman accused of sending ricin letter to White House arrested at New York-Canada border
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- StormTracker 8: Sunny & pleasantly cool