SPOTSYLVANIA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Authorities say a teen is in serious condition after being struck by a vehicle while walking along a Spotsylvania County road on Tuesday. A search for the driver who left the scene is now underway.
The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office believe the teen was hit on Nov. 12 between 6:30 p.m. and 7:20 p.m. as he walked along the 5300 block of Massaponax Church Road near the South Oaks subdivision.
The Sheriff’s Office said Thursday that evidence revealed that a possible vehicle of interest is a 2009 Ford F150 pickup. Authorities do not know the color of the vehicle but said it “should have damage to the passenger side mirror area.”
The 17-year-old teen was taken to the hospital and is said to be in “serious condition.”
Remember your phone call or email tip can make a difference. All calls our anonymous and you could be eligible for up to a $1000 REWARD. Please call or email your tip to 1-800-928-5822 or 1-540-582-5822; www.p3tips.com.
- StormTracker 8: Cloudy skies with an afternoon sprinkle
- Dog ‘Tippy’ found shot to death in Richmond alleyway
- Woman honored for saving man having heart attack in Chesterfield
- Community vigil held for slain lieutenant, mother of 3: ‘It just truly hurts us’
- Clemson’s Swinney, Cavs’ Mendenhall On Similar ACC Paths