NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk Police say a teenager died in a shooting on Pollard Street Tuesday afternoon.
Officers responded to the shooting around 4:50 p.m. in the 900 block of Pollard Street.
The teen was pronounced dead at the scene, the department wrote on Twitter.
WAVY News 10 is on the scene, which appears to be at a playground.
- Republican Party of Virginia rules out statewide convention at single venue after visit to Liberty University
- Advierten de aumento en actividad del volcán Pacaya en Guatemala
- El Palacio investigará luego de que Meghan Markle sea acusada de intimidar al personal de la realeza
- El bar de flamenco más antiguo de Madrid cierra por la pandemia
- Los beneficios SNAP de emergencia continuarán en marzo