NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk Police say a teenager died in a shooting on Pollard Street Tuesday afternoon.
Officers responded to the shooting around 4:50 p.m. in the 900 block of Pollard Street.
The teen was pronounced dead at the scene, the department wrote on Twitter.
WAVY News 10 is on the scene, which appears to be at a playground.
- Average of the polls: President Trump needs numbers to move to repeat 2016 upset
- El Paso mom comes up with a new Halloween trend to mark 2020
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case
- Lawmakers react to unruly presidential debate
- Louisiana man accused of hiding in Florida 15-year-old’s bedroom, having sex since August