CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — An adult male is being treated for life-threatening injuries at a local hospital following a shooting on Sunday afternoon. Chesterfield County Police Department received reports of a subject shot inside of a vehicle around 1:45 p.m. in the 20200 block of Rowanty Court.
The victim was found wounded at the scene and transported to the hospital.
This investigation is still ongoing. CCPD asks that anyone with information contact them at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660.
Stay with 8News as this story develops.
- Hurricane Zeta brings rain to RVA on Thursday and Friday
- Disabled veterans explain tax break amendment on Virginia ballot
- Henrico board members approve emergency changes to four ‘at-risk’ polling locations to protect seniors
- Man accused of stealing vehicle with baby inside sought by Richmond police
- Chesterfield School Board asks community for input on elementary school name