CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — An adult male is being treated for life-threatening injuries at a local hospital following a shooting on Sunday afternoon. Chesterfield County Police Department received reports of a subject shot inside of a vehicle around 1:45 p.m. in the 20200 block of Rowanty Court.
The victim was found wounded at the scene and transported to the hospital.
This investigation is still ongoing. CCPD asks that anyone with information contact them at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660.
Stay with 8News as this story develops.
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed by Vehicle
- Hospital staff gives patient a surprise farewell parade after 3-month battle with COVID-19
- Staff finds meth in Abbeville motel room disguised in Arizona tea cans
- LDH confirms COVID-19 outbreak connected to Louisiana Classic wrestling tournament
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65