HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Henrico Police are looking for two people who viciously attacked a McDonald’s employee at the drive-thru window.
The incident occurred on Saturday, November 9 at the McDonald’s in the 2300 block of Mechanicsville Turnpike.
The video shows two people approach the drive-thru and attack an employee, who at one point is nearly pulled out of the window before a coworker grabber her and pulled her to safety.
Police said the attack was over a bill dispute.
WATCH: Raw footage of the attack from outside and inside the McDonald’s
“People don’t have any respect these days,” area resident Jesse DeBraux said. “All this over a cheeseburger or a bag of fries.”
The suspects left the scene in a dark grey, 2001 to 2004 Toyota Camry that had a bent front license plate, sunroof, and damage on the left rear bumper, according to police.
“You can go to jail for that, all for a $1, $2 sandwich,” fellow resident Tony Walls added.
DeBraux added, “Even if it was a $50 steak, you don’t drag someone out of the window and beat them over pennies. It’s barbaric.”
Anyone who recognizes the suspects is asked to call Henrico Police 804-501-5000 or Crime Stoppers 804-780-1000.
Stay with 8News for updates on this developing story.
- StormTracker 8: Cloudy skies with an afternoon sprinkle
- Dog ‘Tippy’ found shot to death in Richmond alleyway
- Woman honored for saving man having heart attack in Chesterfield
- Community vigil held for slain lieutenant, mother of 3: ‘It just truly hurts us’
- Clemson’s Swinney, Cavs’ Mendenhall On Similar ACC Paths