PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia State Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in Prince George County near Interstate-95.
Troopers received a call from Prince George County about a possible shooting near the entrance ramp from Crater Road (Route 301) to northbound I-95.
VSP says two vehicles were struck by bullets from another vehicle whose occupants were shooting at them. Authorities confirmed Friday that a gunshot victim who walked into the emergency room of Southside Regional Hospital was the one hurt in the shooting. The victim, identified only as a 29-year-old male, is expected to survive.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Virginia State Police at 804-553-3445, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information is vital and the caller can be completely anonymous.
- Mexico confirms first 2 cases of coronavirus
- StormTracker 8: Early Sunshine; Spotty Afternoon Showers
- ENTER TO WIN: Basketball Madness
- Virginia bakery stencils current, historical figures on bread each day of Black History Month
- ‘Richmond’s Black Restaurant Experience’ brings together Richmond’s culture and cuisine