PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia State Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in Prince George County near Interstate-95.
Troopers received a call from Prince George County about a possible shooting near the entrance ramp from Crater Road (Route 301) to northbound I-95.
VSP says two vehicles were struck by bullets from another vehicle whose occupants were shooting at them. Authorities confirmed Friday that a gunshot victim who walked into the emergency room of Southside Regional Hospital was the one hurt in the shooting. The victim, identified only as a 29-year-old male, is expected to survive.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Virginia State Police at 804-553-3445, or contact us by email at email@example.com. All information is vital and the caller can be completely anonymous.
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Washington Huddle week 3 with Bruce Rader and Scott Jackson
- Richmond’s eviction problem and what’s being done about it
- House passes bill aimed to bolster federal stockpile of medical equipment for future use
- Condom recycling operation raided in Vietnam