WASHINGTON D.C. (WAVY) — After going to every game in 21 years, Dan Snyder, owner of the Washington Football Team, and his wife Tanya will be missing Sunday’s game due to safety precautions regarding COVID-19.
Team Physician Dr. Anthony Casolaro relayed the latest news stating the both Synder and his wife recently came in contact with someone who tested positive for the virus.
Despite testing negative for the virus, both have decided to quarantine as a precaution, ultimately missing Sunday’s game against the Cardinals in Arizona.
Washington Football Team Senior VP of Media and Content Julie Donaldson says the Snyders are safe and will be cheering from home.
- Coronavirus update: VDH reports 1,373 new cases, positivity rate drops slightly to 5.9%
- ABC News covers the Supreme Court this morning
- StormTracker8: Windy & cool Today; Frost / Freeze Likely tonight
- Northam asks President Biden for pathway to citizenship for immigrant essential workers
- Turtle crashes through windshield, hits passenger in head; both OK