POWHATAN COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Mover over!
That’s what Powhatan officials ask residents of the county and beyond after someone rear-ended a Sheriff’s Office on the southbound side of Route 288 Thursday night.
A deputy was in the area responding to two-vehicle rollover crash.
While officials say the deputy is OK, they warn the incident could have been much worse. Deputies used this incident to remind drivers to move over when they encounter flashing lights.
- ABC News covers the Supreme Court this morning
- StormTracker8: Windy & cool Today; Frost / Freeze Likely tonight
- Northam asks President Biden for pathway to citizenship for immigrant essential workers
- Turtle crashes through windshield, hits passenger in head; both OK
- Rosie’s celebrating two years in Virginia with special rewards, discounts on Friday