POWHATAN COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Mover over!
That’s what Powhatan officials ask residents of the county and beyond after someone rear-ended a Sheriff’s Office on the southbound side of Route 288 Thursday night.
A deputy was in the area responding to two-vehicle rollover crash.
While officials say the deputy is OK, they warn the incident could have been much worse. Deputies used this incident to remind drivers to move over when they encounter flashing lights.
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Virginia house bill would allow some to opt out of the COVID-19 vaccine
- From distributing meals to distributing vaccines, school nurses work to be ‘part of the solution’