RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — GRTC announced another employee has tested positive for COVID-19.
GRTC said the employee did not have public-facing duties, and was last at work on Dec. 10. They added the employee is now being treated at a local hospital for virus-related complications.
This brings the total number of COVID-19 cases to GRTC employees to 38, and 41 total cases.
- WATCH: Lady Gaga sings national anthem at Biden’s inauguration
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- The Hall of Presidents closes ‘to welcome the new President’
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob