HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Henrico are investigating a string of commercial robberies in the county’s west end they believe are connected.
Since the beginning of the month, police say there have been seven commercial robberies reported at the following locations:
- September 3 – 9500 block of Huron Avenue
- September 5 – 9700 block of Gayton Road
- September 7 – 1400 block of Blue Jay Lane
- September 8 – 7300 block of W. Broad Street
- September 9 – 2100 block of Dickens Road
- September 12 – 4000 block of Innslake Drive
The suspects’ actions during each robbery and description lead detectives to believe the incidents are related.
The suspect is described as a 6-foot, 180-200-pound light-skinned male who usually wears either a baseball cap or some other covering on his head, dark clothes and obscures his face. He is either armed with a handgun or acts as if he has one.This is a developing story. Stay with 8News online and on air for the latest updates. Click here to check on crime in your area.Find 8News on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram; send your news tips to iReport8@wric.com.