SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) –– Hurricane sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland. A photo from David Fields photography shows the recently uncovered boat. This was a paddle boat that was docked there in the 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how old it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday
- As Trump faces uncertain future, so do his signature rallies
- PHOTOS: Long lines at Henrico polling places during last day of early voting
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- StormTracker 8: Cooler for Halloween