AMELIA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Two people were hurt in a multivehicle crash on Route 360 involving an overturned log truck Tuesday night.
Police say the driver of the log truck and a female passenger in a 2016 Nissan Sentra suffered minor injuries.
According to police, the trailer hauling logs was traveling northbound on Route 360 when it entered the intersection and struck the Nissan Sentra. The Nissan Sentra was attempting to make a left turn from southbound Route 604 to eastbound Route 360.
The crash caused the log truck to overturn and lose its load of logs onto the eastbound lanes of Route 360, causing a fuel leak.
The driver of the log truck, Adam Corbin, 31, of Meherrin, is charged with failure to yield the right of way.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Bond between puppy that can’t walk, pigeon that can’t fly at Rochester shelter captures hearts around the world
- Remarkable Women 2020: Kimberly Jones
- Body of missing Georgia college student found
- Caroline County supervisor facing backlash after social post on disabled students talks with 8News
- ‘This run was always meant to give back to kids’: Teacher runs 50 miles to raise money for students