AMELIA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) – Amelia County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report yesterday evening of a deceased male body in a private pond in the 6000 block of Dennisville Road.
There is currently no information on the identity or description of the victim. The body will be transported to the State Medical Examiners Office.
The investigation is ongoing, anyone with information can call the Amelia County Sheriff’s Office at 804-561-2118 or Crime Solvers at 804-561-5200.
- Richmond business owner speaks out after 6 people shot on West Broad Street
- Hopewell police searching for suspect who shot into victim’s vehicle while driving
- StormTracker8: Showers and storms on tap for the next few days
- Two teenagers arrested in connection to Chesterfield shooting at Cultural Center of India party
- Man to face charges after police pursuit starts in Maryland, ends in crash in Virginia