RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Tonight there will be a Candlelight Vigil in Monroe park to remember those who were killed or injured in a massive explosion in Lebanon’s capital earlier this week.
“Let us come together to honor those who lost their lives and the thousands more who were injured in Tuesday’s explosion,” the flyer said.
The event starts at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, August 8, at Monroe Park on 620 W. Main Street. All people attending must wear a face mask. Only cell phone lights and electric candles will be allowed.
- More than 70 Petersburg small businesses receive grants to keep doors open during the pandemic
- Louisville mayor: 2 officers shot are recovering
- Halloween on Hanover in The Fan canceled due to COVID-19
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath