CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield County government offices will be open with reduced operations through Sunday, March 29. Limited government services will be available to the public, but buildings will remain inaccessible.
The measures taken by the county are in response to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for social distancing in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- StormTracker 8: Windy with sunshine today
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- How to watch the Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Inauguration Day events from home
- Man spends 13 years in solitary confinement in Virginia prison due to language barrier