CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — An investigation is underway after two gunshot victims were taken to Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center in Chesterfield County on Wednesday.
A spokesperson for Bon Secours confirmed the victims were admitted for treatment but did not disclose their conditions. 8News has learned that the shooting did not occur in the facility’s parking lot and there was no threat of an active shooter.
Crews for 8News report a heavy police presence in the area.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- Crash under investigation in Hanover County
- Rosie’s Gaming Emporium builds bunk beds for Bunks Across America
- The Latest: Graham: Court vote could be week before election
- The U.S. reckoning on race, seen through other nations’ eyes
- Family demands release of evidence in Breonna Taylor’s case