CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — An investigation is underway after two gunshot victims were taken to Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center in Chesterfield County on Wednesday.
A spokesperson for Bon Secours confirmed the victims were admitted for treatment but did not disclose their conditions. 8News has learned that the shooting did not occur in the facility’s parking lot and there was no threat of an active shooter.
Crews for 8News report a heavy police presence in the area.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- StormTracker 8: A nice end to the weekend
- Driver charged after vehicle crashes into power pole in Chesterfield
- Wilkes scores 19 points as No. 5 Florida St. edges Notre Dame 85-84
- Jairus Hamilton’s career-high 23 lifts Boston College over Va. Tech 61-56
- Toppin, Crutcher lead No. 7 Flyers past Richmond, 87-79