CHESTERFIELD, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield Police said they have arrested a suspect in the fatal hit-and-run of a 58-year-old man.
Dana Roach, of Chesterfield, was found in a ditch near the 8700 block of Hull Street Road just before 2:45 p.m. Thursday, authorities said.
On Monday, Chesterfield Police arrested 31-year-old Dale M. Benso and charged him with felony hit-and-run and driving with a revoked license.
Chesterfield Police said the investigation revealed that Benson, of Amelia County, was driving a 2009 Mitsubishi Galant when he hit Roach and fled the scene of the crash.
Police will continue to investigate. Anyone with information should contact Chesterfield Police at 804-748-1251.
- Northam orders flags at half-staff for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- South Carolina teacher fired after ‘inexcusable’ Facebook post
- Virtual learning improves at Roanoke City Public Schools
- Trump says ‘every American’ should have coronavirus vaccine by April 2021
- Mexico should make ‘immediate’ water payments to US, governor of Texas says