CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield’s Cooperative Extension Service is offering confidential testing kits so homeowners can find out what’s in their water.
Testing costs $60 per kit. Samples are collected by homeowners and analyzed for bacteria, metals and water hardness, among other things.
Testing results are kept strictly confidential and are reported only to the homeowner. Recommendations for water system care and maintenance will be provided.
To secure one or more water testing kits, register and pay online, send in a check and registration form, or call Cooperative Extension at (804) 751-4401. Registration is required before September 18.
- Police: Man stole ‘casino-style slot machine’ from Norfolk 7-Eleven
- TODAY: Northam to give update on COVID-19 outbreak in Virginia
- Hokies get set to play host to NC State in season opener Saturday night
- Hokies All Access Minute – September 21, 2020
- NFL fines coaches $100,000 for failing to wear masks on the sidelines