CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Chesterfield Police Department is looking to solve a trailer larceny, catch a larceny suspect and arrest someone for drug charges.
Police say the trailer was stolen from the AAPCO at 6710 Jefferson Davis Highway on Oct. 15 around 4 a.m. The trailer contained around $8,000 worth of bathroom and vanity supplies. The truck seen driving away with the trailer was a two-tone Ford F150 possibly from 1992-1996.
The first fugitive on CCPD’s list this week is wanted for grand larceny and breaking and entering with intent to commit a felony. Boyd Nelson Randolph is a 55-year-old man. He is 6 foot 2 inches and weighs around 230 pounds.
The second fugitive is Christopher Silverthrone, he is wanted for drug charges. Silverthorne is male, 31 years old, 5 foot 10 inches tall and weighs 170 pounds. He has brown eyes and brown hair.
Anyone who can help solve any of these crime, or have information about any unsolved crime and/or wanted person in Chesterfield County or Colonial Heights, call Crime Solvers at 748-0660 or use the P3-Tips mobile app.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- A Chesterfield family was forced to grieve the loss of their daughter for a second time after a prized possession was swiped from their vehicle.
- Richmond Police are investigating after a man reported he was the victim of a robbery early Monday morning.
- A man seen forcefully exhaling on two women outside President Donald Trump’s Virginia golf course has been charged with assault.
- Authorities say they arrested a 15-year-old boy in connection to a shooting at a suburban Milwaukee mall that injured eight people.
- The Wegmans grocery store in Short Pump was robbed on Saturday afternoon around 3:00 p.m.
- Two shootings took place in Richmond's southside Sunday, just one mile and two hours time separating the incidents. A teenage girl is now dead and a man attempted to take his own life.
- Police continued to search Sunday for the suspect in a shooting at a Wisconsin mall that left seven adults and a teenager injured.
- It's not believed the boy was the intended target and neither were the child's grandmother and 10-year-old sister, who were in the house at the time.
- A Polk County couple won’t serve any prison time in a child abuse case in which a malnourished, injured teenage girl was found hiding in the woods.
- During a press conference Saturday, Judd said 46-year-old Shawn Fitzgerald was arrested Friday and charged with 408 counts of possessing child pornography.