UPDATE: 38-year-old Ryan D. Bondurant was found safe, Chesterfield Police said in a release on Tuesday, Dec.1.
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Chesterfield Police Department said they are looking for a man who has been missing since October.
Ryan D. Bondurant, 38, was last heard from on Oct. 14. Relatives said Bondurant told them he planned to check out of an Econo Lodge at 2310 Indian Hill Road on that day, but has not been seen or heard from since.
Police describe Bondurant as a white man who is about 6 feet tall and weighing about 220 pounds. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information about Bondurant’s whereabouts is asked to reach out to the department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or through the P3 app.
- Tri-Cities see two motorcycle crashes in recent days as weather gets warmer
- Petersburg man to face 31 years behind bars for shooting
- Illinois family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- Lawmakers amend Virginia Human Rights Act; kill workplace harassment bills