CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield County Police Department needs the public’s help finding a woman who stole credit credits out of two cars last Tuesday.
Officials say the incident happened at the YMCA located off Coal Field Road and the Salisbury Country Club.
Both of the stolen credit cards were used around the area.
Anyone with information is asked to contact CrimeSolvers at (804) 748-0660.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- A mother was found shot to death inside her vehicle Monday morning, and her 8-month-old daughter was discovered alive in the car with her body.
- A car thief who found a toddler in the backseat of a stolen vehicle drove back and chastised the mother for leaving the child unattended before taking off again, police in Oregon said.
- Virginia State Police have canceled an AMBER Alert issued for 5-year-old Bricen Kent Mwanawabene of Charlottesville.
- A man entered the Atlantic Union Bank in Bowling Green on Jan. 15, passed the bank teller a note demanding money and walked out with stolen cash. The suspect never showed a weapon or injured anyone in the process.
- In the past week, residents in Sandston, Ashland and Amelia have received propaganda promoting White Supremacy and Nazi affiliation. One letter instructs people to place a slice of watermelon and KFC chicken in front of black people's homes.
- Nobody was struck or injured as a result of gunfire exchanged between an adult male and an adult female around noon Monday on Broad Street.
- Two people were killed in a shooting on Henry Street in Petersburg on Monday.
- Richmond Police Department responded to a shooting on Coalter Street Sunday night.
- The Ashland Police Department are looking into who is behind pieces of Nazi propaganda found posted on several businesses in town early Sunday morning.
- Richmond police are investigating after a woman was found dead from an apparent gunshot wound on Saturday night.