CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield County Police are looking for a runaway juvenile who has been missing for more than two months.
Lily L. Anstead was last seen Jan. 7 when she left her residence, located in the 3900 block of Keswick Court, for school about 8 a.m. Anstead, 16, was reported missing by family members.
She is described as standing 5-feet-5-inches, weighing 110 pounds, with short red hair and green eyes. Police say she was last seen wearing a grey hoodie with the word “New York” on it and black low top vans shoes.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Lily should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at www.p3tips.com/699.
- Governor Northam provides remarks at 5th annual Brown Virginia Dr. King Day of Action
- The TEP Center: An Integrated School, turned into a Community Center
- Coronavirus deaths rising in 30 US states amid winter surge
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?