CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The ultimate deadline to pay penalties and interest for property taxes in Chesterfield is 5 p.m. Aug. 31.
This also applies to business and persona property taxes, but not realestate taxes.
While citizens are asked to pay online or by phone if possible, there is also a drive-thru dropbox at the adminstration building on Lori Road.
You can find more information online here.
- Love coffee? Here are the best U.S. cities for coffee drinkers
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro recovering after 2 surgeries following gruesome bowling injury
- CDC ranks Thanksgiving actives by COVID-19 risk: No gatherings with out of town relatives or Black Friday shopping
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver
- Enter to win the Dance Like a Star Sweepstakes