UPDATE: Chesterfield County Police announced Wednesday morning that Jennifer Pearce was found safe.
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A 37-year-old woman last seen on Friday, July 3 has been reported missing by relatives, according to Chesterfield Police.
Jennifer E. Pearce was reported missing Monday after police say she was last seen with an acquaintance in the 9700 block of Shamrock Drive on Friday.
MORE CHESTERFIELD COUNTY NEWS:
- Victim in Chesterfield Towne Center shooting, identified as 22-year-old Chesterfield man, dies
- Family displaced, 1 treated for smoke inhalation after Chesterfield house fire
She is described as 5-feet-2-inches tall and weighing about 170 pounds. Police say her last known address is in the 3900 block of Saldale Drive.
Anyone with information about Pearce’s whereabouts should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers through the P3 app.
- Richmond police believe two shooting incidents in city’s East End linked
- Preparing for the storm: What you need and who to call when severe weather pours into Central Virginia
- Part of John Marshall Courts Building to remain closed due to potential COVID-19 exposure
- Richmond City Council votes to keep Confederate monuments down permanently
- Can Congress save the live music industry before it’s too late?