CHESTERFIELD,Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield Fire and EMS responded to a house fire Friday morning.
The house fire was located in the 8500 block of Hann Road. Chesterfield Fire Chief Mueller told 8News there was a small fire in between the floors and walls. The homeowner called in the fire at 11:50 a.m. and by 12:30 the fire was marked under control.
No injuries have been reported. Fire marshals are responding to investigate the cause of the fire.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- StormTracker 8: Scattered thunderstorms; possible flash flooding
- Buildings damaged, glass shattered after protests in Richmond turn violent
- Goochland County School Board votes for virtual reopening plan
- Powhatan school board approves Confederate flag ban
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August