CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Often flooded Otterdale Road is dealing with high water issues once again.
Otterdale Road between Duval Road and Westerleigh Parkway in Chesterfield remains closed due to flooding.
Just last month, Chesterfield County officials set aside $30 million to improve flooding on the prone roadway.
The county hopes to have a conceptual design plan to release to the public by the spring of 2021. Construction is expected to start in the fall of 2021.
Chesterfield Fire & Emergency Services used this incident to remind drivers to “Turn Around, Don’t Drown.”
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Teen missing in 1983 identified as victim of Green River Killer
- Anthem, Feed More to give food to those in need at Richmond event on Tuesday
- Moon bear at Virginia Zoo dies after severe infection