CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — More than 15 police vehicles and a police helicopter responded to a stabbing in Chesterfield Wednesday night.
At least 15 Chesterfield County police vehicles were seen lining the street along the 10400 block of Marbleridge Court, responding to the crime scene.
Chesterfield police confirmed that when they arrived at the address around 10:30 p.m., officers found two males with stab wounds. Both victims were taken to an area hospital in – what police believed to be – life-threatening condition. After treatment, it has been revealed one has life-threatening injuries and the other has non-life-threatening injuries.
A third occupant of the house said a male arrived at the residence, and when one of the victims opened the door, the man assaulted and stabbed him. Then, the second victim was assaulted and stabbed by the suspect inside the house. Police said at this point, there is no indication the victims knew the suspect, and police have not yet identified him.
The suspect is described as a bald, black male, with a thin mustache wearing a dark-colored long-sleeved shirt.
Police continue to investigate and ask anyone with information about this stabbing to contact police at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660.
- Hopewell Police investigating weekend double-homicide, 2 teens found dead on train tracks
- Half in new poll say Trump tried to stay in office through illegal means
- WATCH: Lightning hits boat off Florida; Coast Guard rescues 7
- Most in new poll say overturning Roe is ‘step backward’
- StormTracker8: Wet start to the work week