CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Chesterfield County are still investigating an August suspicious death that left a 24-year-old woman dead.
Police say that just before 8 a.m. Tuesday, Aug 27, officers were called to the area of Kingsland Glen Drive for a report of a “suspicious situation.” When officers arrived, they found a burned body.
Police identified the victim as Helana M. Swigert, 24, of no permanent address. Her cause of death has not yet been determined.
Police continue to investigate and urge anyone with information to contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-066
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case
- Giraffe watch 2020? Zoo home to April the Giraffe anticipates another birth
- VSP continue investigating early morning chase on I-95
- VMFA announces third-party data breach
- Third time the charm: Virginia ready for season opener against Duke