CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Officers in Chesterfield County are looking for whoever is responsible for puncturing tires on nine vehicles parked near James River High School Friday morning.
According to Chesterfield Police, the tires were punctured sometime between 8-11 a.m.
Police said all of the vehicles were parked on Riverton Ridge Drive, which leads to James River H.S., and belong to students.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (804) 748-0660.
- Residents hold parade for President Trump in Williamsburg
- No. 3 Notre Dame rides big plays to 45-3 win over Pitt
- Richmond Kickers lose to Chattanooga Red Wolves 2-1
- Petersburg Police arrest five, confiscate illegal weapons and drugs
- Danville man runs all the way to Richmond in five days, raising money for children in need