CHESTERFIELD, Va. (WRIC) — Authorities are investigating in Chesterfield County on Monday after a woman was sent to the hospital with a gunshot wound.
Chesterfield police said they responded to the 8600 block of Ransco Court at around 3:21 p.m. following a report of a woman suffering from a gunshot wound.
While police are not looking for suspects in the shooting, an investigation is ongoing.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- Bernie Sanders rally location changes due to ‘high volume of RSVPs’
- Virginia among 39-state coalition investigating Juul’s marketing of vaping products
- Aficionados y estrellas despiden a Kobe Bryant en L.A.
- Messi no es Maradona para el Napoli, que chocará con Barça
- Altuve, abucheado y golpeado al debutar en pretemporada