UPDATE: Police said Thursday morning that Jerrit Avan had been found safe.
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Police are trying to located a missing Chesterfield man who was last seen Tuesday afternoon.
Jerrit Avan, a 29-year-old from Chesterfield, could possibly be near Hopkins Road and Buelah Road. Avan’s car was found parked in the area and police said he could be pulling luggage on rollers.
Avan, described by police as being 6-foot-2 inches tall and roughly 185 pounds, was last seen at around 5 p.m. on Feb. 11.
Anyone with information about Jerritt Avan’s whereabouts should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or through the P3 app.
- Bullets pierced Henrico home with people inside, officers say
- No. 6 Florida State rallies past No. 11 Louisville 82-67
- Police: Argument led to aggravated assault, stabbing in Richmond
- Juvenile shot in Richmond, suffers minor injuries
- Dead body found by man clearing brush in Richmond, police say