CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A man is in the hospital after being stabbed in the head during a knife fight.
Chesterfield Police responded to the 300 block of Enon Oaks Lane around 9:30 p.m. on Sunday evening, for a report of adults fighting with knives.
Once on scene, they found a man and a woman who were injured. Police say the man “sustained stab wounds to his head” and was taken to the hospital. The woman had a laceration to her chin and was treated at the scene.
Police say everyone involved knew each other and charges are pending. They are now investigating this incident as a “malicious wounding.”
This is a breaking news story and will continue to be updated.
- EEUU: Minorías, más afectadas por COVID en industria cárnica
- ¿Escuelas o bares? La reapertura puede traer duros dilemas
- EEUU propone negar asilo a gente de países con enfermedades
- México detiene a dos investigadores del caso Ayotzinapa
- Newsfeed Now: “Glee” star goes missing; Remembering Charlie Daniels