CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A public viewing will be held for Bishop Gerald O. Glenn on Thursday, May 21.
Bishop Glenn, the founder and Pastor of New Deliverance Evangelistic Church, died in April as a result of COVID-19 complications.
The public walk-through viewing will be held at the church, located at 1701 Turner Road in North Chesterfield, from noon to 8 p.m. The viewing will commence under CDC guidelines of 10 people or less at a time, in addition to social distancing policies.
A private memorial service will be held on Friday, May 22. The event will be streamed on the church’s YouTube channel.
Bishop Glenn passed away on April 11, a week after testing positive for the virus. His wife Marcietia, who was also diagnosed with the virus, called her husband ‘a loving, compassionate, fair man.’
- Tuttle, D lift No. 10 Indiana past No. 18 Wisconsin 14-6
- Armstrong, balance lead Virginia past Boston College, 43-32
- Book leads No. 2 Notre Dame past Syracuse to 45-21 victory in home finale
- Hockman, defense carry NC State over Georgia Tech, 23-13
- Richmond feeding agencies receive 20,000 pounds of potatoes from Society of St. Andrew