CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Police have identified the woman who was found dead under suspicious circumstances Sunday night in Chesterfield County.
Chesterfield authorities responded to the area of Holiday Bowl, which is located at 11400 Jefferson Davis Highway, at around 7:30 p.m. on April 19. Officers found the body — later identified as 55-year-old Pamela S. Newcob — when they arrived. Investigators “do believe foul play is involved.”
The medical examiner determined that Newcomb’s manner of death was homicide, Chesterfield Police said Thursday.
Police continue to investigate and urge anyone with information to contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers through the P3 app.
- Pennsylvania mom, daughter get life terms in slayings of 5 relatives
- Hopewell High School employee tests positive for COVID-19
- ‘Multiple’ credit card skimming devices found at New Kent gas station
- Another federal judge orders stop to Postal Service cuts
- Rescue group says it won’t turn over 15 bulldogs found at O’Hare